Find out more
Existing for many years, the 760 Pumpmaster has been redesigned and improved in 2019.
Oneshot, this airgun works thanks to a variable pump system, taht allows to vary the power of the shot. It can shoot 2 types of ammos : pellets or BBs.
The stock and the forearm are made of a light and resistant polymer; the barrel and mechanical pieces are made of alloy.
To help the aimming, it has :
- a height adjustable rear sight
- a fixed blade front sight
- a 11 mm dovetail rail
It also has a manual safety (button), allowing to lock the trigger and avoid uncontrolled shots.
Befor any handling, think of engaging the safety.
The Pumpaster 760 can shoot both pellets or BBs, but their loading is different :
- Pellet : just insert the pellet in the loading port, that opens easily pulling the bot all the way back. Pull hten the bolt forward
- BBs : slide the grip cap under the handle, and pour no more than 1.000 BBs inbto the reservoir, and close the cap.To transfer the BBs from reservoir to magazie, push the BB retainer button back, and shake and twist the rifle, barrel pointing down (18 BBs). Slide the retainer button forward. Pull then the bolt back to cock the rifle, and have a BBmove through the port.
Careful : Never load both ammos together, neither pour pellets in the reservoir
Once the ammo loaded, cock the rifle, pumping with the forearm.
The rifle is now ready to shoot, just aim, unlock the safety and shoot!
- CROSMAN AIRGUNS
- Type of weapon
- .177 (4,5 mm)
- Power source
- Variable pump
- Steel / Smooth
- BB et diabolos
- One shot
- Barrel / Resrevoir
- 1 pellet / 18 BBs
- Main hand
- Optic fiber
- Rear sight
- Front sight
- Dovetail rail
- 11 mm
- Barrel length
- 2.29 Lbs
- 615 Fps (pellets) / 645 Fps (BBs)
- 6 to 8 Joule
- D category weapon (free sale over 18 years old)
- United States
- Energy Category
- less than 10 joule
- Carabine à plomb
Customers who bought this product also bought: