Manufactured by the American Crosman under license from Remintgon, the Express Hunter pellet rifle is inspired by the well known R700 model.
The 4.5 mm calibre is equipped with the Nitropiston system and comes with a 4x32 bezel.
With a power of 19.9 Joules, it is on free sale for adults.
Required documents :
Following your order, you can send us the documents by email(email@example.com) or regular mail (VAD System - BP43 - 62101 Calais cedex).
Warning: Last items in stock!
Replacing the Tyrant model, the Express Hunter is a single-shot pellet rifle in 4.5 mm calibre.
Like most models manufactured by Crosman, its propulsion is provided by an inert gas piston system that replaces the traditional spring. The main advantages of this system are a reduction in friction, vibration and noise when firing.
The Remington rifle works in a classical way, by breaking the barrel.
• Its synthetic all-weather grip is very resistant and requires little maintenance. It is ambidextrous, with a play rest on both sides and has a shock absorbing rubber pad on the shoulder. The places where the hands come to rest (grip and handguard) are slightly raised, for optimum support (and to prevent the rifle from slipping out of the hands).
• The barrel is made of rifled steel and finished with a tip, which allows a better grip for armament..
• The Remington Express Hunter rifle has a rifle butt and handlebar with fibre optics, so that it can fire with the naked eye. It also has a sighting rail, on which to fit a scope, a red dot sight, etc...
• It has a manual safety lever, located just in front of the trigger, which can be easily engaged and disengaged with the index finger. It is recommended to engage this safety before handling the weapon to avoid any accident.
• CenterPoint 4x32 rifle scope,
• and its mounting collars.
No customer reviews for the moment.