Jean Pierre Fusil presents his very first model of PCP rifle. Offering the same power as the air rifle, the PCP model allows you to shoot continuously without the need to reload each time. To satisfy all shooters, new pre-compressed air models will soon be available!
For experienced shooters, the PCP rifle is powered by air that has been previously compressed. Storing itself in a cylinder located under the barrel, the air is very easily renewed with a hand pump. Offered at a reduced price, our first model is delivered with four equipment. Practical, you can use it as soon as you receive your order.
Fire up to 10 shots in a row with the Gamo pre-compressed air rifle! A tactical-looking model offered in a pack and delivered with: scope, hand pump, pellet box and hose. Category C firearm subject to declaration, requiring a hunting or shooting licence. This weapon cannot be sold outside France.Sale!
Up to 60 shots at 40 Joules with an air refill! Offered as a complete tactical package, the PCP Gamo HPA rifle comes with: scope, bipod, silencer, pellets, hand pump, and hose. Category C firearm subject to declaration, requiring a hunting licence or shooting licence.Sale!
Already popular in the world of high-power PCP rifles, the Crosman brand offers with the Fortitude, a rifle with all the best features, but in a "flanged" version at 19.9 Joules, in order to make it accessible to all adults !Sale!
Universal hand pump for PCP rifles.
2019 : STOEGER ENTERS THE PCP ERA With its sleek, harmonious and highly ergonomic design, the Stoeger XM1 pre-compressed air rifle (PCP) combines versatility, functionality and precision. Featuring all the brand's latest innovations: "human tech design" stock, "pro adaptive checkering" and "mutigrip system" surfaces, the Stoeger XM1 rifle adapts to its user. It is available in 2 versions: standard or S4 Suppressor.Sale!
• PCP stands for pre-charged pneumatic. It was in the early 1950s that the American brand Crosman designed the first rifle of this type. At the time, this operating system was very innovative but difficult to recharge. It was not until the 1990s that the British manufacturer Air Arms proposed a system that was easier to use: a manual pump to recharge the pre-compressed air storage cylinder.
• As with any pellet rifle, the PCP model is sold freely up to 20 Joules. Above this power, it goes from category D to category C and requires the presentation of several documents to be purchased: proof of residence less than 3 months old / hunting licence or shooting licence. Indeed, a weapon of more than 20 joules is dangerous for people who are not experienced.
• To date, you will find PCP rifles between 19.9 and 40 Joules at the Jean Pierre Fusil gun shop.
• The PCP rifle is semi-automatic. Unlike the compressed air model, it does not need to be re-cocked between shots. It is possible to fire in bursts until its magazine is empty / then its pre-compressed air tank.
• Also, unlike the CO2 pellet rifle, it does not need a CO2 tank to operate. Simply recharge its storage chamber with pre-compressed air produced by a hand pump, high pressure compressor or scuba tank. With the first two, you don't need to spend extra money afterwards. Unlike the cylinders and bottle that you have to buy again when they are empty.
• Generally more powerful than the others, the PCP allows you to make accurate shots over long distances.
• The PCP propulsion greatly reduces the noise and vibration associated with the start of the shot.
• Most of the models have a tactical and very realistic design that appeals to a number of shooters.
• At Jean Pierre Fusil, PCP rifles are supplied with a hand pump. As seen previously, it is used to refill the tank. To achieve a complete refill, a little elbow grease is needed !
• The pump has several stages (= cylinders) which in turn compress a smaller and smaller volume of air before transferring it to the rifle tank.
• To use the pump, connect the hose to the weapon's tank, place it on the ground, place your feet on the base, place your hands on the handle and pump up and down with your arms.
• The pistol is the other major PCP weapon. It has the same advantages as the rifle: long and accurate bursts of fire / easier loading... Unfortunately, we don't offer any on the gun shop yet. However, you will find many revolvers and CO2 pistols that allow you to shoot without reloading between shots.