Find out more
Characteristics of the Stoeger XM1 Bullpup PCP rifle
The stock is made of synthetic material
Human Tech Design : a combination of technical inspiration and the innovative vision of industrial designers, combined with interactive studies with the user, making it possible to offer weapons that are perfectly suited to shooters
Pro Adaptive Checkering : Progressive grid pattern on many surfaces of the grip for optimum comfort in all circumstances
Multi Grip System : possibility to replace the handle.
The rifle is delivered with 2 grips (standard and XL), and 2 cheek pieces (standard and raised).
The Stoeger XM1 Bullpup rifle is available in 2 calibres (to choose) :
Loading and firing the weapon
Before handling, make sure that the rifle is unloaded and engage the safety lock.
- fill the tank with the pump (a bottle or a compressor)
- pull the arming lever backwards to open the cylinder head.
- insert the pre-filled magazine by sliding it from the left to the right (remove the bucket)
- Push the breech forward and lock it: the rifle is ready to fire !
- once the lead has been fired, repeat the operation
Caution : fire immediately after arming, as rearming would introduce a second pellet into the barrel, with the risk of plugging it.
The XM1 Bullpup PCP rifle is delivered with
- 2 rotary loaders
- a charging adapter (quick connect)
- 2 handles (standard blue and black XL)
- a front handle
- 2 cheek pieces
- 2 lateral Picatiny rails, them with "loader holder" rack.
- Type of weapon
- .22 (5,5 mm)
.177 (4,5 mm)
- Power source
- Bolt action
- Steel / Rifled
- One shot
- 11 shots in .177 - 9 shots in .22
- Main hand
- Optic fiber
- Dovetail rail
- Picatinny / Weaver
- 4.40 Lbs
- 1000 Fps max in .177 - 920 Fps max in .22
- 19.90 Joule
- D category weapon (free sale over 18 years old)
- Energy Category
- between 10 and 20 joule
- Carabine à plomb