Reference : B749
After the success of its assault gn DPMS SBR, the american firm Crosman goes on, with this submachine gun Bushmaster MPW, shorter, that also have the 2 shooting modes : semi or full auto.
Working thanks to CO2, it shoots steel BBs in caliber .177, with a blowbac effect.
Find out more
Bushmaster MPW vs DPMS SBR
Faithful successor of the DPMS SBR assault rifle, the Bushmaster MPW (Multi Purpose Weapon), although more compact, takes up the main characteristics :
- a M4 / AR style aesthetic, with a shorter barrel,
- a double operating mode, to choose : semi automatic (shot by shot) or full automatic (burst)
- a blowback action, that is well seen through the ejection port
- a 6 positions adjustable shoulder stock (+/- 3.15"), and a pistol handle
- a removable magazine, 25 shots capacity (same magazine for both guns)
- a quad rail forearm for accessory mounting
The Bushmaster MPW submachine gun in chamber in .177 BB bore, and works thanks to 2 CO2 cartridges (12g).
It is made with nylon fiber, a light and resistant material, with a bicolor finish black and tan.
The steel barrel is smooth, and ended with a false muzzle.
The magazine is made with metal, and covered with nylon. It has 25 shots capacity, and also contents de CO2 loader.
The Crosman Bushmaster MPW airgun is deliverd in a cardboard box, with
- a red dot sight
- a sped loader
- a mutilingual note
- CROSMAN AIRGUNS
- Type of weapon
- .177 (4,5 mm)
- Power source
- CO2 cartridges
- Steel / Smooth
- Full automatic
- 25 shots
- Main hand
- Blow Back
- Dovetail rail
- Picatinny / Weaver
- 5.75 Lbs
- 430 Fps
- 3 Joule max
- D category weapon (free sale over 18 years old)
- Carabine à plomb