Reference : B421
With the success of its 10X Quick-Shot barrel system, and especially the GEN2, the Spanish brand GAMO has developed new models, offering rifles with a different style, in order to appeal to the greatest number of people.
Thus, this GAMO Speedster rifle, with its ultra-modern design, has all the latest innovations of the brand, for shooting pleasure, with unequalled comfort and ease.
Find out more
Characteristics of the airgun
The Gamo Speedster IGT 10X Gen2 rifle is a true concentrate of technology, which integrates :
- the 2nd generation 10X Quick Shot reloading system, with a 10-shot flat barrel,
- the IGT drive, with pneumatic piston (instead of the classic spring),
- the Whisper Fusion flute barrel with multi-chamber sound moderator,
- the CAT adjustable bump trigger,
- the SWA bedplate with removable inserts to adapt its hardness,
- the RRR sighting rail, a vibration absorber, which improves the holding power and the longevity of the scope.
The GAMO Sppedster is a 4.5mm calibre rifle, which fires diabolo pellets.
Its energy is supplied by a gas piston, which propels the pellets at a speed of 280 m/s, representing a power of 19.9 Joules.
It is break-barrel action.
The synthetic, ambidextrous and ergonomic stock with its pistol grip, anti-slip surfaces and wide rubber coating plate. It is black in colour with a small blue border.
It is equipped with a manual safety by lever that has to be used to deactivate the trigger and prevent any uncontrolled firing.
With the new flat barrel system, the Speedster has natural sights, front and rear, allowing it to be aimed with the naked eye.
The rear sight is adjustable, and the front sight is protected by a tunnel. Both are made of green and red luminous fibre optics.
It also has a sighting rail with the RRR, on which a scope or red dot sight can be fitted.
This rifle also has a fast-reload stock compartment, just under its handle.
Loading and cocking
Before any handlilng, think of engaging the safety, to avoid any accident.
With its Quick Shot 10X system, the Speedster airgun has a 10-shot barrel :
- Remove the magazine, push the buttons in front of the magazine
- Fill it with 10 pellets, head down, rotating the magazine in the direction of the arrows marked on it
- Put it back on its place
The magazine has a window where you can see the quantity of pellets that are left. A warning triangle indicates that there are no pellets in the magazine
Once the magazine in place, cock the rifle :
- Tap the end of the barrel to unlock it.
- Lower it completely until the piston is compressed ("click").
- Pull it firmly back into its original position
The rifle is loaded anc cocked, just aim, remove the safety (with the tip of the index finger), and fire !
- .177 (4,5 mm)
- Power source
- Insert gas piston
- Braek barrel
- Steel / Rifled
- One shot
- 10 shots
- Main hand
- Adjustable trigger
- Dovetail rail
- 11 mm
- Barrel length
- 5.95 Lbbs
- 920 Fps
- 19.90 Joule
- D category weapon (free sale over 18 years old)
- Energy Category
- between 10 and 20 joule
- Carabine à plomb