Reference : B742
Following its path with historical war replicas, Crosman goes now east, towards Russia, and offers a great repilca of the major and so recognizable Kalashnikov. Based on one of the first version, the Crosman AK1 is all black finish, has a foldable and adjustable buttstock, and features full-auto and semi-aut options. Perfect for plinking, quick-shots, no cans or bottles will resist!
Find out more
History of the AK1 rifle
Based on the german rifle MHb.43, with an influence of the amercian US M1 Garand, the first automatic rifle of the russian Mikhail Kalashnikov came up in the middle of the 40's. It will be then regularly improved and modernized, and is still one ofht most popular and used assault rifle in the world.
Characteristics of the pellet gun
Very similar to the original, the Crosman AK1 has its recognizble design, with a pistol handle, its curved out magazine, its flip up rear sight and fixed front sight. Its butt stock, AR-15 style is foldable and adjustable (+/- 3").
Made wit hnylon fiber, it is light and durable.
The barrel is made of steel and smooth It is ended with a muzzle cap, aesthetic, and can be unscrewed
The mechanical parts and sights are made with metallic alloy.
As thre real rifle, on the left side of the rifle is a selector with 3 position :
- high position : safety (locking - impossible to shoot)
- low position : semi-automatic fire (shot by shot)
- middle position : full-auto (over 1400 rounds per minute)
Ant to add a little more to its realism, the AK1is blowback : you can see the slide moving through the ejection port.
The tactical stock is made with
- a pistol handle
- a 5 position adjustable shoulder stock (around 3")
For the sights, the AK1 has :
- a fixed blade front sight
- a flip up rear sights haight adjustable.
- 4 Picatiny rails, to accessorize the AK1 with scope, red dot, laser, lamp, bipod...
The magazine is made of metal nylon coated. It includes hte place for the 2 CO2 cartridges, and has a capacity of 25 BBs. It can be removed easily, pushing a button located on the right side.
Loading and shooting
Tha magazine of the AK1 holds the CO2 cartridge and the BBS.
To take it out, just push the tab located on the trigger guard. Take care to mainaitn the magazine, not to let it fall down.
Installing the CO2 catridges :
- Open the cover of the magazine, lifting it from the bottom
- Put the 2 cartridges in the places
- Pierce them, screwing with the Allen key provided, beginning with the left one (marked first), and then the second one.
Filling BBS :
- pull down the follower tab and lock it
- insert up to 28 BBs in the loading hole
- slowly release the spring
Insert the magazin back in its place, and lock it
Before shootin, cock the AK1 : pull the charging handle at the rear and return forward.
The rifle is ready to shoot!
The Crosman AK1 is also supplied with a speed loader, that allows an easier BB loading.
- CROSMAN AIRGUNS
- Type of weapon
- .177 (4,5 mm)
- Power source
- CO2 cartridges
- Steel / Smooth
- Semi or Full automatic
- 28 shots
- Blow Back
- Optic fiber
- Rear sight
- Front sight
- Dovetail rail
- Picatinny / Weaver
- 23.60" to 34.45"
- 6.60 lbs
- 430 Fps
- 3 Joule max
- D category weapon (free sale over 18 years old)
- Carabine à plomb