Reference : B658
History's most renowned pistol platform honors its most revered warriors.
A really nice version of the 1911, full metal, with a great chocolate finish, ornamented with spartan symbols, declined in airgun. Thsi 1911 Spartan pistol, under SIG SAUER license, wotks thanks to CO2, and shoots steel BBs.
Find out more
The legendary 1911 is here in a Spartan version, in reference to the spartan warriors, more particularly to the King Leonidas 1st and 300 spartans, who resisted to the persian invaders during the Battle of Thermopylae.
That'w why you find the representation of the spartan helmet on the grips, and engraved on the slide, the famous reply of the king : Molon Labe "Come and take them" (when he refused to lay down their arms in front of he persians).
- This 1911 Spartan pistom shoots .177 bore steel BBs, semi-automaticamlly, thanks to a CO2 cartridge. Perfect for playful shooting or plinking at short distance.
- The magazine has 16 shots capacity.
- It is made full metal, giving it a realitic weight.
- The silde is blow-back : during the shhoting, it moves back, giving it impressive visual effect an handling sensations! Once the magazine is empty, the slide stays back (open).
To help the aiming, the pistol has :
- fixed front and rear sights, with white points
- a Picatiny rail under the barrel, allowing the accessorization (laser, torch...)
It also has a double safety system :
- a lateral lever, that can be put on / off with the fingers
- a grip safety that automatically releases while handling
The magazine is located in the handle. Just push a button on the trigger guard to remove it, and then fill it with the appropriate ammos.
The CO2 cartridge alos comes in the handle. First, remove the left grip cover. Flip up the puncture lever and move it to down position. Insert the cylinder (larger end first), and firmly press the puncture lever to put it to its inital position, and pierce the CO2.
Then desactivate the safety, aim and shoot!
Caution : don't leave the CO2 cylinder under pressure for too long time, to avoid crushing the sealing ring. It is recommended to take the cylinder off after each shooting session
- Type of weapon
- .177 (4,5 mm)
- Power source
- CO2 cartridges
- Steel / Smooth
- Semi automatic
- 16 shots
- Main hand
- Full metal
- Culasse mobile
- Blow Back
- Single action
- Optic fiber
- Rear sight
- Front sight
- Dovetail rail
- Picatinny / Weaver
- 2.07 Lbs
- 410 Fps
- 2.35 Joule
- D category weapon (free sale over 18 years old)
- Pistolet à plomb
Customers who bought this product also bought: