Reference : B592
Based on their well known blank firing weapons, the turkish brand EKOL proposes now 3 models of CO2 pistols, very realistic in their construction, weight and manipulation.
The ES66 series, proposed in black or shiny-chrome version, is based on the Browning Hi-power and also exists in compact version.
Find out more
- Ekol pistol, .177 BB bore (only shoots steel BBs)
- Semi-automatic thanks to a 12g Co2 catridge, which easily fits into the magazine located in the grip. The clapping key is provided.
- The barrel is made of steel and smooth, and the construction (slide and body) made of alloy.
- The 14 shots magazine is also made of alloy, and the spring can be blocked.
- The syntetic handle has non-slip squared surfaces, and 3 fingers, for a better handling.
- The trigger is single or double action : you can cock the hammer, or pull the trigger directly.
- There is no safety, but the pistol has a decocking lever.
- The pistol is delivered in its plastic case
- Available in black or shiny-chrome finish
- Type of weapon
- .177 (4,5 mm)
- Power source
- CO2 cartridges
- Steel / Smooth
- Semi automatic
- 14 shots
- Main hand
- Full metal
- Culasse mobile
- Blow Back
- Single or double action
- Rear sight
- Front sight
- Dovetail rail
- Black or shiny chrome
- 2.20 Lbs
- 410 Fps
- 2.40 Joule
- D category weapon (free sale over 18 years old)
- Pistolet à plomb