Find out more
Characteristics of the airgun
Tactical pistol, in .177 bore, able to shoot up to 1400 ra*ound/min.
Made with nylon fiber, it is light and durable.
A buffer tube, with a removable sleeve at the rear of the pistol gives it weight and balance
The barrel is made of steel and smooth It is ended with a muzzle cap, aesthetic, and can be unscrewed
The mechanical parts and sights are made with metallic alloy.
As thre real rifle, on the left side of the rifle is a selector with 3 position :
- front position : safety (locking - impossible to shoot)
- upper position : semi-automatic fire (shot by shot)
- rear position : full-auto (over 1400 rounds per minute)
Ant to add a little more to its realism, the A4-Pis blowback : you can see the slide moving through the ejection port.
The A4-P doesn't have natural sights, but has 4 Picatiny rails, to accessorize the AK1 with scope, red dot, laser, lamp, bipod...
The magazine is made of metal nylon coated. It includes hte place for the 2 CO2 cartridges, and has a capacity of 25 BBs. It can be removed easily, pushing a button located on the right side.
Loading and shooting
The magazine of the A4-P is all-in-one : it holds the CO2 cartridge and the BBS.
To take it out, just push the tab located on the trigger guard. Take care to mainaitn the magazine, not to let it fall down.
Installing the CO2 catridges :
- Open the cover of the magazine, lifting it from the bottom
- Put the 2 cartridges in the places
- Pierce them, screwing with the Allen key provided, beginning with the left one (marked first), and then the second one.
Filling BBS :
- pull down the follower tab and lock it
- insert up to 28 BBs in the loading hole
- slowly release the spring
Insert the magazine back in its place, and lock it
Before shooting, you need to cock the A4-P : pull the charging handle at the rear and return forward.
The A4-P tactical pistol is delivered with a red dot sight.
- CROSMAN AIRGUNS
- Type of weapon
- .177 (4,5 mm)
- Power source
- CO2 cartridges
- Steel / Smooth
- Full automatic
- 25 shots
- Blow Back
- Optic fiber
- Rear sight
- Front sight
- Dovetail rail
- Picatinny / Weaver
- 4.40 lbs
- 400 Fps
- 2.60 Joule
- D category weapon (free sale over 18 years old)
- Pistolet à plomb
Customers who bought this product also bought: