After the big success of its rubber ball pistol PPQ M2 T4E in .43 caliber, Walther strikes another big blow, proposing a rubber balls revolver, in .50 caliber, with an impressive 11 Joule power.
For self defense at home, or for leisure shooting, this really simple use revolver has a formidable efficency.
It is deliver in a plastic case, with 5 CO2 cartridges and 100 rubber balls.
Required documents :
Following your order, you can send us the documents by email(firstname.lastname@example.org) or regular mail (VAD System - BP43 - 62101 Calais cedex).
Warning: Last items in stock!
Under its T4E (Training for Engagement) brand, Umarex offers a CO2 rubber bullet revolver, the HDR 50: Home Defense Revolver, in .50 caliber (12.7 mm). Used as a self-defense weapon, at home, even its vision will frighten any aggressor... and the extremely powerful, but non-lethal shot will finish off the assailant !
Big caliber (.50), enormous power (11 Joules) and imposing appearance, such are the 3 principal qualifiers usable for this revolver !
• Its rotary magazine has a capacity of 6 shots (it is quite possible to mix the various ammunition).
• Its ergonomic grip is textured to ensure a firm grip in all circumstances, even in stressful situations.
• The trigger is equipped with a safety system, preventing accidental firing if the revolver falls.
• It also has 2 Picatiny rails, above and below the barrel, on which it is possible to fit a red dot sight, a laser, a tactical light.
• Operating with a CO2 tank, it can shoot rubber balls, marking balls or pepper spray balls, depending on the desired use (leisure / defence).
Thsi revolver has a new percussion system for the CO2 cartridge, very ingenious. Inded, as for any CO2 weapon, it is better not to let the CO2 under pressure for a long time, to avoid a early using of the seal (small gasket).
What is not really practical, to be used in case of emergency...
The HDR 50 rvolver compensate for this defect, with a new percussion system : once the CO2 cartridge installed in its chamber (in the handling), it is necessary to tap at the bottom to pierce it.
The revolver can thus be ready to use, without piercing the cartrigde and the risk to use the seal.
This revolver can shoot various ammos, in .50 caliber :
The revolver HDR 50 is delivered with