Find out more
The X-Tracer 50 or 68 is a short end piece, muzzle end style, that can be screwed on the barrel of the weapon.
While shooting, the ball goes through the X-Tracer, what leads to 2 actions :
- an impressive flash, looking like a flame going out of the muzzle, thanks to 3 orange led;
- a strong light that activates the fluorescent effect of the tracer balls (E224)what allows following them on a long range (especially in the night or darkness)
The 2 modes can be selected individually or in combination
The X-Tracer is made of robust aluminium and has an integrated battery charging via USB-C socket (charging cable provided).
An automatic shut-off feature allows optimizing the battery life.
The X-Tracer exists in 2 calibres :
- The X-Tracer 50 :
- length : 69.6 mm
- diameter : 31.5 mm
- weight : 42 g
- thread : M17x1
- compatible with the HDR50 ans TR50 with the X-Tender 50 (A335) (can' be used directly on the revolver)
- The X-Tracer 68 :
- length : 88 mm
- diameter : 36 mm
- weight : 76 g
- thread : M22x1.5
- compatible with the HDX68 shotgun (E586)
- D category equipment (free sale over 18 years old)