Reference : B418
The first multi-shots airgun with high power !
With the same system as the Replay 10x air rifle, GAMO has built this airgun with the 10x quick-shot barrel, the IGT technology, all this with a power of 29 Joule. (category C - No sold out of France)
Find out more
The Black 10x IGT rifle has all the last technological developments of the sapnish brand :
- the Autoloader 10x technology, allowing to shoot 10 pellets without loading them each time, thanks to a 10 shots barrel
- the IGT system : a pneumatic cylinder replaces the traditional spring, improving the terminal velocity, providing a more consistent power level, reducing cocking efforts and lessenong undesired vibrations.
- the Whisper Maxxim barrel, made of steel, and covered with polymer, silencing system.
- the CAT trigger, double ajdustable, smooth and precise
- the RRR rail made of aluminium, protecting the scope absorbing the shockwaves generated while shooting.
This airgun uses a 10x Quick-Shot magazine, allowing to shoot 10 pellets without loading the rifle, just cocking it : a real saving in time !
Just fill the magazine with 10 pellets, and put it back on place on the top of the gun.
It works then as any traditional air rifle, breaking the barrel.
Air rifle delivered with
- a 3-9x40 WR Gamo scope, and its mounts
- 1 magazine
With a power of 29 Joule, this rifle is part of C-4 category.
It is declarable and its purchase requires a hunting permit with validation or a shooting license.
It can't be sold out of France.
- Type of weapon
- .177 (4,5 mm)
- Power source
- Insert gas piston
- Braek barrel
- Steel / Rifled
- 10 shots
- Main hand
- Adjustable trigger
- Dovetail rail
- 11 mm
- 6.39 Lbs
- 1180 Fps
- 29 Joule
- C category weapon (subject to declaration) - No sold out of France
- Energy Category
- more than 20 joule
- Carabine à plomb