Reference : B453
Entry-level pistol, this Colt Government under license Remington, is a small leisure weapon really funny to use. Working thanks to a small CO2 cartridge, this pistol shoots steel BB balls, with approx 3 Joules power, perfect for speed shooting on paper or any othe targets such as cans, bottles...
Find out more
The air pistol Remington 1911 is all made of polymer, extra resistant, that gives it a very light weaight, and makes it easy to handle and use.
The barrel is made of steel, as all other mechanical parts.
The grips are finely suqared, anti-slip, providing a good holding in hand.
It has fixed front adn rear sight, helping natural aiming (with naked eyes). It also has an under-barrel Picatiny rail, where can be adapted a laser, a torch...
This 1911 pistol works in a classic way :
- Before any handling, make sure the safety is engaged, thanks to a lateral lever on the right side (F = Fire, S = Safety). This will avoid non crontrolled shots.
- The Co2 cartridge is inserted in the grip : just remove the left grip, to access to it. Just screw it then with a "butterfly" screw under the heel, to drill it and put the pistol under pressure.
- The magazine comes out pushing the release button on the left side. Fill it then with .177 BBs (capacity : 20 BBs) and put it back within.
- The pistol is now ready to shoot, once the safety removed. No need to cok the pistol, just pull the trigger to shoot.
- CROSMAN AIRGUNS
- Type of weapon
- .177 (4,5 mm)
- Power source
- CO2 cartridges
- Steel / Smooth
- Semi automatic
- 20 shots
- Main hand
- Culasse mobile
- Blow Back
- Double action
- Rear sight
- Front sight
- Dovetail rail
- Picatinny / Weaver
- 0.93 Lbs
- 480 Fps
- 3 Joule
- D category weapon (free sale over 18 years old)
- United States
- Pistolet à plomb
GAMO - Cible pendulaire spyder plinking - Bear GryllsSee the product
DAISY - 3D target slime oozing effectSee the product
Protective glasses - ColorlessSee the product