From the ASP (Advancd Sport Pellet) range, "leisure" branch of the famous brand Sig Sauer, this sublachine gun is based on the original designs of the Sig MCX, while being accessible to many people, being sold to any people over 18 years old.
With a 30 shots RPMTM magazine, it is ideal for quick shots on any targets.
Characteristics of the Sauer MCX ASP GIS
- The frame, the barrel and the mechanical pieces are made of metal, the foregrip and the handle are made of resistant polymer.
- It has a "silencer" style barrel (aesthetic, and not damper), giving it its tactical look.
- Its natural sights are also made of metal, and has the feature to be folding, that is convenient when using accessories such as scope, red dot. The rear sight is adjustable, and has an interchangeable peephole.
- It also has a long PIcatiny rail.
- The safety lever is ambidextrous.
- The magazine releas button is on the right side.
- It also has a front vertical grip, for an instinctive handling.
- The specificity of this gun is its pellet belt system, developped by Sig.
- It is a kind of round belt, with 30 pellets capacity.
- To be convenient, this belt can be removed from the magazine, to insert pellets easily, puting it on the table.
- The submachine gun Sig MCX ASP is chambered in .177, and shoots "diabolo" pellets. It is semi-automatic : no need to cock each time, just press the trigger to shoot.
- It is powerd by a 88g CO2 bottle, that comes in the stock : just remove the stock pressing a button and sliding it off. Thread then the bottle, and replace the stock into place.
- Once the gun charged with CO2 and pellets, you can begin your session!
- CatégoriePistolet à plomb
- Type of weaponPistol
- Caliber.177 (4,5 mm)
- Power sourceCO2
- CO2 cartridges88g (4oz)
- BarrelSteel / Rifled
- FiringSemi automatic
- Capacity30 shots
- Main hand Ambidextrous
- Barrel length18"
- Weight7.27 Lbs
- Velocity700 Fps max
- Energy7 Joule max