Reference : P095
Designed in 1942 by Major General Robert T. Frederick, the V-42 dagger is a specialized tactical dagger. This was part of the equipment of the special unit formed by volunteers from the American and Canadian army to carry out commando-type operations behind enemy lines during the Second World War. This unit was more commonly referred to as the Devil's Brigade and known for its nocturnal missions, its soldiers operated with their faces painted black.
Here is a great replica, faithful to the original, with its leather handle, its black blade and its leather sheath, by Paul Chen.
Find out more
Superb replica, faithful to the original, of the V-42 dagger, used by the commandos during the Worl War II.
Designed for close combat, this dagger has :
- a large black blade, double-edged, pointed and perforating, made with forged 1905 steel,
- a leather covered handle, anti slip, including the hilt,
- a pointed cap, window-breaker style,
- a belt leather sheath, with an eyelet for a leg attachment.
- Blade length
- D category weapon (free sale over 18 years old)