Reference : B494
New in the Legends range from the German Umarex, the PM KGB pistol (also called Makarov, after its designer), here embellished with a dummy silencer, will plunge you into the world of Soviet spies.
Operating in semi-automatic mode, thanks to a CO2 tank, it shoots BB steel balls of 4.5 mm calibre.
Find out more
Characteristics of the pellet gun
- CO2 propulsion
- 17 ball loader
- Polymer carcass and cylinder head
- Synthetic chequered stock
- Cannon and metal mechanical parts
- Fixed natural sighting organs
- Manual safety by side lever (left)
This version is delivered with a dummy "sound moderator", with a very realistic aesthetic rendering.
There are several markings on the gun :
- PM KGB
- an eagle with open wings (reminiscent of the Russian emblem
- the KGB 5-pointed star on the stock
Loading and firing the CO2 gun
The Legends PM KGB gun is very easy to use. Before any manipulation, the safety lock must be activated.
- Inserting the CO2 cartridge: Gently pull the grip plates backwards to open the cylinder housing. Loosen the screw under the heel with the allen key supplied. Insert the cylinder, then tighten the screw completely to pierce it and thus put the weapon under pressure.
- Remove the magazine by pressing the pedal under the heel. Pull the spring downwards and lock it in the notch provided. Insert the BBs through the hole at the back of the magazine, then gently release the spring. Put the magazine back in the gun
- The weapon is ready to fire, all that remains is to remove the safety, aim, and squeeze the trigger.
- Type of weapon
- .177 (4,5 mm)
- Power source
- CO2 cartridges
- Steel / Smooth
- Semi automatic
- 17 shots
- Main hand
- Culasse mobile
- Blow Back
- Double action
- Optic fiber
- Rear sight
- Front sight
- Dovetail rail
- 6.5" single11.6" with silencer
- 1.15 Lbs single1.24 Lbs with the silencet
- 410 Fps
- 3 Joule max
- D category weapon (free sale over 18 years old)
- Pistolet à plomb
Customers who bought this product also bought: