UMAREX - BERETTA Mod. 92 A1 CO2 pistol - Blowback - .177 bore (1,3 joules) - Semi or Full automatique
Référence : B648
Great replica of the famous Beretta M92A1 use by US military, proposed in .177 BB bore, with a full metal finish, comparable to the traditional fire guns.
It works thanks to CO2 cartridges, and its blow-back system (back slide automatic cocking) increases its realism.
This pistol exists in 2 versions :
- full-automatic (new 2018)
Find out more
Manufactured by Umarex, with the official Beretta licence, this pistol aims to be extremely realistic :
- its full metal manufacturing gives it a weight around a kg, as the original
- it has all the Beretta markings, on the slide and the handle
- its has the blow-back system : during the shot, the slide moves back, giving a visual effect, but also realistic sensation in the hand
Chambered in 4.5mm BB (.177 bore), this pistol shoots sphérical steel BBs, and its magazine has a capacity of 18 BBS.
The energy is porvided by a CO2 12g cartridge, that is located in the handle, with the magazine.
It has an ambidextrous manual safety, to secure the pistol while handling it.
To help the aiming, it has fixed front and rear sights with white points, and a picatiny rail under the barrel to mount a laser or a tactical lamp.
Its trigger is single or double action : you can cock previously, or shoot directly.
This pistol is proposed in 2 version :
- Semi-automatic : each shoot comes pulling the trigger
- Full-automatic : one pull sprays the 18 shots (this model can also be used in semi-automatic, thanks to a selector on the right side of the slide)
- Type of weapon
- .177 (4,5 mm)
- Power source
- CO2 cartridges
- Steel / Smooth
- Semi ou Full atomatique
- 18 shots
- Main hand
- Full metal
- Culasse mobile
- Blow Back
- Single or double action
- Optic fiber
- Rear sight
- Front sight
- Dovetail rail
- Picatinny / Weaver
- Barrel length
- 2.38 Lbs
- 312 Fps
- 1.30 Joule
- D category weapon (free sale over 18 years old)
- Pistolet à plomb
Customers who bought this product also bought: