T4E - GLOCK 17 Gen 5 CO2 rubber bullets pistol - Cal.43
Reference : E589
Strong with the great succes of its rubber ball defense weapons, Umarex presents here is the replica of the famous Glock 17, in caliber .43, with the Glock license.
A superb replica, true to the original, odeal for self defense and also shooting targets.
Find out more
Characteristics of the rubber balls gun
Manufactured under the licence Glock, this pistol is the perfect replica of the Glock 17 Gen 5, in caliber .43 rubber / paintball
The slide is made of aluminium and the frame is made of polymer, making it light, durable and absorbing vibrations and recoil when fired.
It has all the markings of the original Glock pistol.
The mobile slide is notched at the front and rear, providing an excellent grip. The functional breech stop is ambidextrous and the magazine catch is reversible.
The stock is equipped with stenciled surfaces non slip for a perfect handling in any circumstances..
The magazine has a capacity of 8 balls, and also holds the CO2 artridg. The pirecing is made without tools.
The pistol is delivered with a classic magazine, but can also be used with an emergency magazine, with the quick-piercing system (not provided)
The gun has a trigger safety.
It is equipped with fixed natural sights, a white U-shaped rear sight and a white dot front sight, and a Picatiny rail under the barrel, where you can fit a laser, a tactical light, etc.
Handling the paintball pistol
- Remove the magazine, by pressing the lock button (be careful not to drop it)
- Pull the spring down, and insert the rubber balls
- Turn the plate 270°, put the CO2 cartridge in and clamp the screw at its maximum. Turn the plate back , that will pierce the cartridge.
- Put the magazine back in the pistol
- Cock the pistol, pulling the bolt firmly backwards (it comes back into place)
- Pull the trigger tail to fire.
- When the magazine is empty, the slide remains backwards. Refill the magazine and release the slideby pressing the lock button.
Accessories supplied with the Glock 17 Gen 5 pistol
- aplastic case, with closing clips, and interior foam
- a rubber cleaning string
- a mulitlingual boolkelt
- Type of weapon
- Power source
- CO2 cartridges
- Steel / Smooth
- Rubber balls
- 8 shots
- Main hand
- Blow Back
- Single action
- Optic fiber
- Rear sight
- Front sight
- Dovetail rail
- Picatinny / Weaver
- Barrel length
- D category weapon (free sale over 18 years old)
- Pistolet d'alarme