Ek Archery - ADDER X BOW Crossbow with repetition 130 Lbs
Reference : B551
The most easy to use and fun crossbow!
The ADDER X Bow crossbow works semi-automatic, with a 5 bolts magazine, and a cocking lever.
Shoot 5 times in a few seconds, effortless!
Find out more
- semi-automatic cossbow , with a 5 bolts magazine
- 130Lbs fiberglass bow
- ultra resistant rope, pre assembled
- removable and adjustable stock AR-15 style
- Ergonomic pistol stock + front handle
- Under cocking lever
- No natural sight - 4 picatiny rails
- Automatic safety
Using the crossbow
- Mounting the bow : Slide the retaining pin from right to left (without removing it) to free the slot. Slide the bow in, and then put the pin back in, in order to block the bow.
- Mounting the magazine : swith the safety off, put the magazine over the crossbow, hontizontally. Slide ot to the back. Put the safety pin and screw it.
- Arming : Release the safety. Unlock the cocking lever under the handle by pulling the lock backwards. Push this lever forward until the string catches (the safety will engage), then return it to its initial position and lock it.
- Insert 5 bolts, one by one in the magazine
- The crossbow is ready, all that remains is to disengage the safety and shoot.
Important : remember to grease the rope before the first use, and regularly (every 8/10 shots), to preserve its life span.
The Adder X-Bow crossbow pistol is delivered with :
- the 130 Lbs bow with its string already mounted,
- a specific magazine
- a shoulder stock
- 5 Adder bolts
- a red dot sight
- a tactical handle
- a transport sling
- 1 pair of protective glasses,
- a tube of wax
- a second rope with its dolls and a false rope
- EK ARCHERY
- 5 shots
- Anti dry fire
- Dovetail rail
- Picatinny / Weaver
- Fiber glass
- Closed lenght
- 19.88" without stock
- 4.95 Lbs
- 270 Fps
- 130 Lbs
- D category weapon (free sale over 18 years old)