Jag II Pro Crossbow 175 Lbs Black, with quiver, bolts and red dot sight
Reference : B547
Magnificent Jag II crossbow, with an ultra-modern "tactical" design, extremely powerful (175 pounds, i.e. a speed of 80 m/s). Rather intended for already initiated or even confirmed shooters, it is entirely adaptable to the morphology of the user: the stock can be lengthened, and the handguard can also be moved. Its upper Picatinny rail allows the mounting of a red dot sight, delivered in the pack, or a shooting scope (with an adequate mounting). Also supplied in this kit are: a quiver that can be easily mounted on the crossbow, three aluminium checkers (arrows), a cocking aid system and a wax tube (essential for the longevity of your rope).
And the icing on the cake is that the bow is delivered... with its string already in place !
Find out more
Aimed at both the initiated and the experienced, the Jag II crossbow is a high-precision weapon. Designed along the lines of the first model, it is suitable for recreational shooting. Reliable and aesthetic, it is equipped with a fibreglass bow with its string already mounted. With a power of 175 pounds, it shoots shots at up to 80 m/s.
Design of the Jag II crossbow
Its retractable reinforced composite stock is easily adjustable in length thanks to two screws fixed on a rail . Practical, it can be extended by about 6 centimetres.
- The crossbow is equipped with a picatinny rail, allowing you to add various optical accessories (scope, red dot). The red dot sight supplied with the Jaguar II is mounted directly on this picatinny interface. If required, it can be replaced by another sighting accessory.
- The hollow composite handguard can be repositioned forwards or backwards.
- Equipped with an automatic ambidextrous double safety, the Jaguar II crossbow cannot fire unloaded:
- A classic safety button prevents accidental firing;
- a second system, known as "anti empty firing" is also present, preventing any firing as long as a line is not positioned.
- It can be kept for many years and is equipped with pressure-resistant fibreglass temples, an aluminium body and a checkered pistol grip for easy handling.
Ease of use
- The cocking stirrup allows the bow to be bandaged and thus the crossbow to be cocked. Also supplied, the red dot sight is ideal for adjusting the shot before projecting the line. To increase the lifetime of the weapon, the empty anti-shot safety system (which blocks the shot if no arrow has been loaded) prevents wear and tear or even breakage of the bow caused by shooting without an arrow.
- To keep it in good condition for a maximum of time, it is advisable to maintain the crossbow regularly by: waxing the string every 5 to 10 shots, greasing the rail and dismantling the bow after each use.
Jaguar crossbow delivered with
- a string in place on the bow
- 2 rope shock absorbers
- three 16'' aluminium lines
- a detachable quiver
- an armament stirrup
- an armaments assistance system
- a red dot viewfinder
- a tube of wax
- EK ARCHERY
- Main hand
- Anti dry fire
- Rear sight
- Front sight
- Dovetail rail
- Picatinny / Weaver
- Stock style
- Mounted string
- Fiber glass
- Type of bow
- 5.18 Lbs
- 262.46 Fps
- 175 Lbs
- D category weapon (free sale over 18 years old)
Customers who bought this product also bought: