Reference : E527
A beautiful replica of the Colt Python 357, this Bruni Python alarm/self-defence weapon is offered in a version with a wooden stock. For your personal defence, you can use it with ammunition :
- very noisy blanks,
- that will project a jet of incapacitating gas at your attacker,
- in Self Gomm rubber (requiring a specific tip).
Find out more
Very realistic, the BRUNI PITHON defence revolver has a sober, elegant and massive design. Ideal to face an aggressive individual, it can fire several kinds of ammunition.
- The 9 mm calibre blank bullets cause flames at the barrel exit and an extremely strong detonation. Similar to a real firearm, the detonation reaches 120 decibels.
- The tear gas cartridges contain an extremely irritating gas. The 9 mm calibre cartridges make it possible to immobilise an assailant for several minutes and to flee. As the gas is volatile, these cartridges can be used indoors for close defence.
- The flares are fired with the rocket launcher nozzle. Projected in the air, they signal the position of the attacker. They can also be used for recreational shooting.
Characteristics of the defence revolver
The barrel of the revolver is equipped with a thread offering the possibility of installing various devices: silencer, adapters... Slightly tanned, the weapon is equipped with wooden grip plates. It is equipped with a single and double-action firing mechanism, a rotating cylinder with a six-shot capacity, a functional button for easy opening and closing of the cylinder.
The accessories delivered with the 9 mm alarm revolver are as follows
The black BRUNI PYTHON is supplied with a case and a flare launcher. The inside of the case is covered with honeycombed foam for safe storage and transport of the revolver.
- Type of weapon
- .380 (9 mm R)
- 6 shots
- Gas event
- Front firing
- Barrel length
- 4 inches
- 1.94 Lbs
- D category weapon (free sale over 18 years old)
- Pistolet d'alarme
Customers who bought this product also bought: